Scheduled Areas in Rajasthan
- Banswara district
- Dungarpur district
- The following in Udaipur district :
- Sisarma Devali, Baleecha, Sethji Ki Kundal, Rayta, Kodiyat and Peepliya villages of Sisarma panchayat,
- Bujra, Naya Gurha, Popalti and Naya Khera villages of Bujra Panchayat,
- Nai village of Nai Panchayat,
- Dodawali Kaliwas, Kar Nali Surna, Borawara Ka Khera, Madri, Bachhar and Keli villages of Dodawali Panchayat,
- Bari Undri, Chhoti Undri, Peepalwas and Kumariya Kherwa villages of Bari Undri Panchayat,
- Alsigarh, Pai and Aar Villages of Alsigarh Panchayat,
- Padoona Amarpura and Jawala villges of Padoona Panchayat,
- Chanawada village of Chanawada panchayat,
- Saroo and Baran villages of Saroo Panchayat
- Teeri, Borikuwa and Gojiya villages of Terri Panchayat.
- Jawar, Rawan, Dhawari Talai, Nayakhera, Kanpur and Udaiya Khera villages of Jawar Panchayat
- Barapal, Torana Talab and Kadiya Khet villages of Barapal Panchayat,
- Kaya and Chandani Villages of Kaya Panchayat
- Teetardi, Phanda, Biliya, Dakankotra, Dholiya Ki Pati and Saweena Khera villages of Teetardi Panchayat,
- Kanpur village of kanpur Panchayat
- Wali, Boodel, Lalpura, Parawal, Kheri and Jaspur vllages of Wali Panchayat.
- Chansada, Damaron Ka Guda, Mamadeo, Jhamar Kotra, Sathpura Gujaran, Sathpura Meenan. Jali Ka Gurha, Kharwa, Manpura and Jodhipuriya villages of Chansada Panchayat.
- Jagat village of Jagat Panchayat
- Dateesar, Runeeja, Basu and Rodda villages of Dateesar Panchayat,
- Lokarwas and Parola villages of Lokarwas Panchayat
- Bhala Ka gurha, Karget, Bhesadha and Bichhri villages of Bhala Ka Gurha Panchayat.
- Pratapgarh tahsil in Chittaurgah district.
- Abu Road Block of Abu Road tahsil in sirohi district.
The Scheduled Area in the State of Rajasthan was originally specified under the Scheduled Areas (Part B States) Order, 1950 (C.O. 26) dated 7.12.1950 and has been respecifed vide the Scheduled Areas (State of Rajasthan) Order, 1981 (C.O. 114) dated 12.2.1981 after recinding the Order cited earlier in so far as it related to the State of Rajasthan